Engaged!

So Brian and I got engaged October 22, 2010 up in the mountains overlooking Utah Valley. I don't really have time to tell the whole stor...

So Brian and I got engaged October 22, 2010 up in the mountains overlooking Utah Valley. I don't really have time to tell the whole story right now but you can go to

http://chaseandalexahansen.blogspot.com/2010/10/four-wheeling.html

My friend Lex was nice enough to write some stuff about it. So hopefully that will be good enough until I get this up to date. :-)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So are you going to keep your old blog? You know, for ranting purposes? Jon is really going to miss reading your blog...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow my brain is going to explode I'm so excited for you guys! I know right now the last thing you want to do is blog, but what the heck happened? More info. Congratulations! Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this love you two!! can't wait to see you guys! you will be such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Facebook

Flickr Images